Friday, February 6, 2009

Adventures










So wow I haven't posted a blog in a very very VERY long time haha well I have some friends...yes it's true haha. But ya they are my parnters in crime :) We go o adventures and save the world and sometimes we just will just be chillin like villians. but my dear colleague scubasteve left on his mission like two weeks ago but we had fun adventures before he left. We went to Santan's Anus...haha! It's an old mine shaft and it's a never ever never ending pit!!!! We stood over it and dropped glow sticks down and it just fell forever until we just couldn't see in anymore. It's insane. Then me, Token, Albro, scubasteve and Molly took pictures in steve's sexy truck. The truck is awesome and even gives you massages! But yes I'm just posting pictures of these ventures. Peace!

1 comment:

Kristen Jensen said...

Wow! The pictures where your bangs are pulled back are stunningly beautiful! I don't know what it is, maybe that I can see your eyes better, but you look GORGEOUS!