Monday, May 12, 2008

David Archuleta


David Archuleta is in the top three on American Idol. I take from the same vocal coach as him. Well, so David got to come home for a day and it was crazy, he has so many fans it's insane, we didn't even get a slim chance to talk to him haha. But we went up to Murray to support the lad and I took some pictures. But one thing I love about David is how much he is inspiring people. He is holding on to his mormon standards and being an example to the world. That's what my dream is.


2 comments:

katie&&ashley said...

HELP SOME KIDS OUT!!!

me and my friend are doing a blog for our health class. its all about why teens shouldnt drink.

please go to http://beerisqueer.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment so you can help us out.

we deeply appreciate it. thanks a bunch!

Kristen Jensen said...

So I'm dying to see a new post my dear!