Friday, April 18, 2008

Chisa back in town!





So back when I was 8 years old, my family had a foriegn exchange student from Japan and her name is Chisa. So ya I hadn't seen her since and she just came to visit for a week. It was sooooo good to see her again and it was way fun. Chisa, my mom, kristen, and I all went and got pedicures and went shopping. It was fun girl time. We also went to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip Festival but sadly there were not tulips~! Guess it was to early in the season haha but it was still really pretty. There was a secret garden, like the movie, it was so cute! It had the little door and everything! It was awesome being able to spend time with Chisa!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Yay! You have decided to blog! See, I LOVE blogging, because I probably wouldn't have seen these pictures otherwise and it gives me a glimpse into your day at the tulip festival. Very fun.